If you need dentures, we've got good news! The dentures today are not like the dentures your grandparents wore. Dentures today are comfortable, more natural looking. At Paducah Dental Care we want to provide you with dentures that fit your lifestyle and budget. Our denture that allows you to reform your smile at a lower, economic cost is our Economy Denture.
- Fits your basic needs
- Teeth and acrylic are made from economy quality material
- Custom fit for your comfort
- Shaded to natural tooth appearance
When you have a comfortable, secure fitting denture you can eat what you want and speak easily without worrying about slipping dentures. Our goal at Paducah Dental Care is to provide you with dentures that fit your lifestyle and budget. The Premium Dentures that we offer are a great value for the quality and additional features you receive.
- Additional options for whiter shades and improved odor resistance
- A natural gum look provided by the highest-quality acrylic base
- Teeth and acrylic are made of the highest quality material
- Comfort fit -- Shrink-free process that provides a comfortable, firm fit
- Gives you a natural looking smile
- Less prone to wear, staining, and less chance of breakage
Implant Stabilized Dentures
Many people who wear dentures start having problems with them becoming loose, painful, and slipping around. If you suffer from these uncomfortable symptoms Paducah Dental Care has the solution. Implant supported dentures are the modern way to stabilize dentures, and are truly changing lives of denture wearers.
- Dentures will be more natural looking and will function like natural teeth.
- You can enjoy eating fresh fruits and vegetables again with the improved ability to chew.
- Improved facial appearance. Reduces bone loss which prevents that sagging appearance and wrinkles around the mouth.
- You don't have to live in fear that your denture is going to fall out.
- Improved ability to speak clearly.
- You will be more relaxed and confident in social settings.
- No longer need messy adhesives.
The procedure is simple...
- A small hole is drilled into the jaw bone.
- Titanium post are then inserted which act like the tooth root.
- The denture then snaps onto the implants providing a secure fit.
If you are looking for a better quality of life, there is not a better substitute than a quality pair of dentures stabilized with implants. Dr. Walden and Dr. Mangino's main goal is to provide you with quality dentures that are comfortable and stable in your mouth. We want you to have confidence and quality of life.
Call our office today for your FREE Denture Consultation 270-444-6414