Even though we try very hard to save your natural teeth there are instances when extractions are necessary for your overall oral health. Dr. Walden and Dr. Mangino use modern equipment and always want you to have the best dental experience possible. If you have a fear of having a tooth extracted Sedation may be the answer for you, click to learn more.
Reasons for Extractions
- Trauma to the tooth
- Extensive decay
- Extensive crack in the tooth
- Broken Tooth
- Gum Disease
Solutions for Extracted Teeth
- Implants, we offer same day, mini or traditional implants.
- Partial, which is a removable partial denture consisting of replacement teeth attached to a pink or gum-colored plastic base, which is connected by metal framework that holds the denture in place in the mouth. Partial dentures are used when one or more natural teeth remain in the upper or lower jaw.
- Dental Bridge which are 3 or more porcelain teeth fused together.
- Dentures, we offer implant stabilized dentures that look and feel like your natural teeth or traditional dentures.
After your consultation the Dr.'s will recommend which option they feel is best for your dental situation and lifestyle. At Paducah Dental Care we want you to have a wonderful dental experience.